Wednesday 14 August 2024

FREE MINI BOOKS TO PRINT (9) –The Stars

Free Mini Books to Print – Books about The Stars  - Mini Books Obsession.

Here's another page of Mini Books, this time about Star charts, Astrology etc. You can print them and there’s a tutorial here for how to assemble them.




You can print direct from the picture below, or click on the link below the picture to download the PDF file.


If you’d like to just print off one or more of the books, or would like to re-size them (see how here), I’ve added some screenshots of individual books below.

(Right click on the picture you want, select "save image as" if you want to save it to your computer, or "copy image" if you're going to paste it straight into a Word document to re-size/print; for the original size, print them to fit across a vertical A4 page):


 

I hope you enjoy these mini books. They have been designed by me for personal use, and are not for re-sale.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for posting the miniature books. I am having problems with folding them together. I followed the directions you provided, but at Step 4 I'm missing something. Any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies, I've only just seen this comment. I hope you've been able to work out the folding; it's hard to describe in words.

    ReplyDelete

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...