Monday 19 August 2024

FREE MINI BOOKS TO PRINT (13) - ‘Swap Cards’ picture books

Free Mini Books to Print – ‘Swap Cards’ - Mini Books Obsession.


Here are some mini books made from scans of my favourite swap cards from my childhood back in the ‘50s. You can print them on A4 paper, and they’re easy to make up (see my tutorial here for how to assemble them).

I've glued the covers onto thin card before cutting them out, and also applied a thin layer of PVA glue to the 3 on the left (painted on quickly, as the colours run a bit) to deepen the colours and protect the covers a bit.


 

You can print direct from the picture below, or click on the link below the picture to download the PDF file (a bit better quality).

Free Mini Books to Print (13) - Swap Cards 


If you’d like to just print off one or more of the books, or would like to re-size them (see how here), I’ve added some screenshots of individual books below.

(Right click on the picture you want, select "save image as" if you want to save it to your computer, or "copy image" if you're going to paste it straight into a Word document to re-size/print; for the original size, print them to fit across a vertical A4 page):




 

I hope you enjoy these mini books. They have been created by me for personal use, and are not for re-sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...