Wednesday 31 July 2024

FREE MINI BOOKS TO PRINT (4) - Animals and Plants books

 Free Mini Books to Print – Animals & Plants books - Mini Books Obsession

Here's my 4th page of Mini Books - 5 more that you can print and make up (see my tutorial here for how to assemble them).

There were designed on my computer using Public Domain pictures. If you'd like to design your own books, I've made a tutorial with a template here.

You can print direct from the picture, or click on the link below the picture to download the PDF file.

If you’d like to just print off one or a couple of the books, or would like to re-size them (see how here), I’ve added some screenshots of pairs of books and individual books  below:








Hope you enjoy these mini books. They are for your personal use, not for re-sale :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...