Saturday 28 September 2024

LOTS of MINI BOOKS!

I've sorted the mini books I've designed so far into rough categories, so here's a picture of them:


If there are any themes you'd like to find, you can search for particular topics or titles in the Search bar at the right.

The books have been put in their new bookcase now (tutorial in previous post if you'd like to make one), and there's still a bit of room for more books.
I've realised some of the books are a bit too big for this size bookcase, so I've left them out, and I'll have to watch that in future when I'm making new books.


I'm currently working on some mini colouring books for children, and a couple of other children's picture books (coming soon).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...