Wednesday 25 September 2024

FREE MINI BOOKS TO PRINT (25) - Animal Books for Children

Free Mini Books to Print – Children's Books: Animals - Mini Books Obsession


I spent some time in waiting rooms recently, and gave out a couple of mini books to children who were waiting with their parents. Their delighted reaction inspired me to make some special mini books for kids, so here’s the first lot that you can print and make to give away or use in your mini scenes. I’ve adapted pictures I gathered online from Freepik.com.
See my tutorial here for how to assemble the books.


You can print direct from the picture below, or click on the link below the picture to download the PDF file (a bit better quality).

Free Mini Books to Print (25) - Animal Books for Children

If you’d like to just print off one or more of the books, or would like to re-size them (see how here), I’ve added some screenshots of individual books below:



 

I hope you enjoy these mini books 😊 They have been designed by me for personal use or gifts, and are not for re-sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...