Tuesday 23 July 2024

 FREE MINI BOOKS to PRINT & TUTORIAL from TARA MAGINNIS

This is a beautifully presented tutorial plus a generous PDF download of picture books with multiple pages and quality images. Click on the title to go to her site. 

I've made up a few of them - my printer hasn't reproduced the colours well and I used my own template to format the covers and pages, rather than making all the pieces separately as she suggests; I've only used some of the pages for each book, too.

I don't know what size the originals would print out to, as I pasted the images I selected onto a Word doc to re-size and to limit the number of pages.
This is how mine came out - very cute, and fine for my purposes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...