Friday 26 July 2024

FREE MINI BOOKS TO PRINT (1)

Free Mini Books to Print - Mini Books Obsession.

Here's a page of Mini Books you can print and make up (see my tutorial here for how to make them).

MINI BOOKS to Print (1) - Various Titles

The books were designed by me, using images and text from old, out-of-copyright books, with extra embellishments. They are for your personal use, and are not for re-sale.

    

Click on the link below the picture of the page to download the PDF page from Dropbox.

Print on an A4 page, using best quality colour printing, with narrow margins.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I love all the work you have done. I like to make mini bookcases and having some new additions will be so much fun for me. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great - thanks for your kind feedback! I think I need to make more bookcases now, too :D

      Delete

HOW TO ASSEMBLE MINI BOOKS

How to Assemble Mini Books I'll be adding links to ready-to-print mini books and also a template and instructions for designing your own...